Markets, trade and value chain
The Markets, trade and value chain Policy Advisory Group (PAG) is committed to improving dairy farm profitability and ensuring sustainable growth for Australian dairy production. The PAG also deals with issues relating to market insights, collective bargaining, health and nutrition, sustainable farm input costs, competitive domestic and international market access, and food safety.
- Gather market insights
- Enhance collective bargaining
- Create sustainable farm input costs and production systems
- Advocate at national and international levels for open and competitive market access
- Promote food safety and the importance of dairy products for health and nutrition
- Maximise potential for secure market access.
- Ensure a competitive regulatory framework.
- Create a sustainable and profitable industry value chain for both domestic and export markets.
- Adam Jenkins (Chair)