Australian Dairy Farmers (ADF) is funded through the six State Dairy Farmer Organisation (SDFO) members of ADF;
State Member Funding
As part of each dairying state’s national representation, its State Dairy Farmer Organisation (SDFO) provides funding on an annual basis to support ADF’s provision and delivery of national policy and advocacy. The amount of funding provided by each State Member is dependent on its size.
ADF’s State member bodies include:
- NSW Farmers Association (NSWF)
- Queensland Dairyfarmers Organisation (QDO)
- South Australian Dairyfarmers Association (SADA)
- Tasmanian Farmers and Graziers Association (TFGA)
- Victorian Farmers Federation, United Dairyfarmers of Victoria (UDV)
- Western Australian Farmers (WAF)
In recognition of State Member investment, ADF offers support in return through the ADF Project Fund which annually invests in projects that complement ADF’s national policy, advocacy and delivers member value. ADF’s Project Fund is assessed every 12 months by a formal Review Panel to ensure the projects align with ADF’s strategic goals.