People and human capacity
The people and human capacity policy advisory group (PAG) drives ADF’s policy development and advocacy in the crucial area of people and workforce capacity. The PAG’s scope includes policy areas supporting the attraction, development and retention of a highly skilled workforce for the dairy industry. Key functions of the PAG include developing strategies to promote dairy industry participation, build leadership capacity, and address workforce and skills shortages.
- People development priorities for industry investment
- Regional Development Plan engagement
- Extension strategy
- Leadership development strategy
- Workforce development
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- Promote the attraction, development and retention of a highly skilled workforce for the dairy industry by increasing skills and capacity of people.
- Develop industry education, employment, training and leadership opportunities.
- Support the application of health and safety principles across businesses.